Friday, January 29, 2010

Valentine Candy bags




Some Bunny Loves You Candy bags! The Ebay group that I belong to has made a challenge for the designers, the challenge is to make projects all to do with the theme "LOVE". Since Valentines day Is only a few weeks away I will be making several different projects that have to do with Love! Here pictured are some bags of Candy I made, I will usually make something similar to this for my kids' teachers, they took about 10 minutes to put together!
Supplies you'll need:
- patterned paper
-some sort of paper piecing pattern or cut file
- Cello bags ( I get mine from Stampin' Up)
- Hersheys nuggets or some other candy to fill it
-prima flowers or flower punch
- pop dots
-stapler
- brads
you should be able to get 4 per sheet of 12x12 paper. Dont have time to make them? Click here for my ebay link or HERE for my etsy. Have a great day! Jill

1 comment:

RobinJ said...

What great gifts, Jill!! I think I'll have to lift this one from you for my daughter's teacher!!!
TFS!
xoxo
RobinJ