Thursday, January 21, 2010

So Fairy Sweet

Dimension


The Entire Layout
(I really wish you all could see this in person)


Page One





Page Two

Ive been feeling very blah these last few weeks and I keep forgetting to do things I need to do (like post my layouts) anyways heres one I did for ebay...I saw this paper from Basic Grey Its from the Nook and Pantry line and just had to have it plus Ive been dying to get the puffy paint out to play (hehehe)! Ive been so consumed with custom orders its been nice to get to play with my supplies. Oh an announcement!! Starting tomorrow the practical scrappers are doing a blog hop....so I am on the list to hop... I will be doing a giveaway and posting some fun vaelntine projects so come back tomorrow or anytime this weekend!!! Thanks for looking and have a super Thursday!-Jill

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jill,

Sorry you aren't feeling up to snuff! Still love to visit your website, I think all your things are adorable :). Take care!

Jennifer McGaughey