Friday, October 23, 2009

TGIF....free baby elephant file






TGIF.... I do so love Fridays...everyone in my house is healthy and tonight well if it doesnt rain Im going to a corn maze and the pumpkin patch with my hubby and the kiddies so Im very excited anyways fridays are great and to make them even greater I am going to start giving a cut file away every friday. sometimes I might forget so please dont be mad Im a bit of a flake. so here is how it will work. I will make a layout or project and then list which file I am giving away if you want it you then have until the next friday to email me what format you want it in. today I am giving the baby elephant cut file away so email me if you want it... make sure to indicate what format you want it in too, my email is www.jillspaperjems@gmail.com I am working on making these downladable but until I get the kinks worked out email will have to do. well everyone have a great weekend, stay safe!

4 comments:

Cricut Critter said...

this is adorable, you should see this in the Kits-n-Giggles site.. soo cute!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! Thanks for sharing!

Cindy said...

Hi I just found your blog and shop. CUTE stuff! I would love to have your little elephant file. My email is cpmemories@hotmail.com Thanks so much for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Hi there... I too just found your blog/site and I fell in love with your layout... I will be buying many of your cut files but if you can send me the elephant, I would appreciate. Thank you for sharing this with all of us. Amazing Work! Off to see if there is a way to subscribe to your Blog.... TFS!!!

email: acw_0007@yahoo.ca

Thanks,
Amanda