Friday, September 5, 2008

Alot of people on the message boards have been asking me how I did the Trick or Treat Layout so here are the instructions. You are welcome to copy my pages for your own use, but please do not copy for resale purposes!

For this layout you will need the following:

Cricut cartridge: paper dolls
Cuttlebug embossing folders: spider web and tombstone
white ink
orange ink
black ink
fun patterns of paper: I used pebbles in my pocket
different colors of Bazzil: I used orange, green, black, purple and grey and 2 different brown for my bears
pazzles machine or George Cart: for the bears

To make the bears I used the pazzles software and made and warped a bunch of shapes. I do sell my bears if anyone is interested! just email me at jillspaperjems@gmail.com

For the spiders web I took my black cardstock and cut 2 4"x4" squares. then I inked the spider web embossing folder in white I then embossed it in the cuddles bug.

For the title I cut it out with my pazzles the embossed the black the same way as the above step an back it with orange and then again with green.

I cut out the clothes for the pirate and the mummy all in 4" size. I added ears and a snout on the mummy and dressed my bear in the pirate clothes. All of my photo mats are 4"x6" size or 4"x4" in size.

I sewed all my phot mats and added some fun embellishments.

For the black flowers I used the cuttlekids flower dies then embossed them in the cuttlebug. i then added a prima to top it off and a fun halloween brad to the center.

1 comment:

BettyBee said...

This is amazing!!! Congratulations on being published in the Chirp, too. Great bears. Love the work you've done.

BettyBee